Join Our Team! Assistant to a Property Manager
We are looking to add a friendly and professional individual to our growing team. We are an established property management company and are looking for someone to assist one of our property managers.
Job duties include answering calls, posting ads online for vacant rental properties, providing information to callers about available properties, managing the calendar for the property manager, screening rental applications, scanning, filing, helping coordinate maintenance as needed, and various office tasks as assigned by the property manager and team.
Property management experience is a plus but we are willing to train the right candidate. A positive attitude, attention to detail, and willingness to learn is essential. Our team members have great attendance, are self-starters, conduct themselves in a professional manner, are well organized, and have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
This is a full-time position. 40 hours per week from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday through Friday. Medical/dental available after 60 days and generous PTO available after 90 days. Simple IRA with matching also available. Performance and wage reviews available at 90-days and annually thereafter.
To apply for this position, please respond to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and a brief overview of why you would make a great addition to our team.
Compensation: $15/hr for the first 90 days, then eligible for pay increase, Benefits Offered, Simple IRA w/Matching Offered
We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper for our property management company; must have experience in property management accounting. Experience with Appfolio software is a plus!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Customer service
- Posting rent payments and other receivables
- Processing owner & vendor payments
- Entering invoices and payables
- Processing year-end statements
- Explaining statements and ledgers to clients
- Processing lease paperwork
- Making deposits
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Experience in the accounting field
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and possess strong time management skills
- Be a problem solver
- Excellent attendance is a MUST!
- Ability to self-manage, be self-directed, and be a self-starter
- Looking for a long term position
- Display professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Positive attitude, friendly, and good verbal/written communication skills are a MUST
- Proactive, dependable, organized, and a multi-tasker
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
This is a full time, salaried position; our office hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. As a salaried position, working hours may vary and be extended beyond regular operating hours depending on the needs of the position. The position is based in our office in Beaverton; remote work is not available.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of an amazing team in a long term position. The person we hire must be reliable, have great attendance, great work ethic, and be a self-starter.
Health and dental insurance is offered after 60 days of full time employment (company pays half).
PTO starts accruing after 90 days of full time employment; total PTO is 3 weeks a year accrued on a pay-period basis.
Applicant must be able to pass a criminal background check prior to starting work. Previous employment references will be verified.
***Please respond with a brief introduction, why you think you would make a great addition to our team, salary requirements, along with your resume.***
We look forward to hearing from you!